Welcome to McGraw-Hill Education Benefits
We are pleased to offer this web based benefit enrollment and communication solution. Through this site, you can learn about, enroll in and manage your benefits year round.
If you will be accessing your account via the Website (not accessing from Edge)
You will need to establish a new Username and Password. Just follow these easy steps:
- Select the First-Time User? link above
- Create your personal user account with a unique username and password
- Save username and password in a secure place for future use
Note: Your password for the Website is separate from the one you will use when calling the Benefits Center.
If you will be accessing your account via the Benefits Center
- Call the Benefits Center at 1-855-201-7640 You will be prompted to provide the last four digits of your SSN and your birth date
- You may also be prompted to provide your zip code if further verification is needed
- Next you will be asked to select to which benefit you would like to be connected
- When requesting Pension, 401(k) Savings and Profit Sharing or Investment Advice, you will be prompted to enter your password. Remember, this is the password you previously used to access your benefits. This password can be changed at any time if you would like to have it match other passwords